Santa and Mrs Claus are popping up during every ad break, the holiday street lights are on and there’s more cinnamon in the air than you can shake a stick at, so it’s high time we let Christmas back into our lives (it is a little early, but you lot have made it very clear that you want this post – you’re all being so organised this year!). Previously I’ve written stocking filler posts that have consisted of what I might like to find in my stocking (2014 & 2015), but like all of you, I have various people I need to cater for these days and after scouring the web, here is my Christmas Gift Guide 2016!
For The Fashionista
For The Fashion-Mista
For The Tech Savvy
For The Beautician
1. Party On A Platform | 2. Midnight Recovery | 3. I love this one! | 4. Bio Oil (great for burns should your Holiday dinner making go awry!) | 5. Hairdryer | 6. Eye Contour Mask (so good)| 7. Camera Close Up | 8. My Favourite | 9. Eight Hour Cream | 10. Rose Lip Balm |11. Leave In Conditioner (I use this one all the time, it’s brilliant) | 12. Hair Oil (great for flyaways) | 13. Destress Mind Bath and Shower Oil | 14. Nutcracker Sweet Edition | 15. Brow gel | 16. The Best Make Up Brushes
For The Connoisseur
For The Fan
1. Wonder Woman Print | 2. Deadpool Artwork | 3. Dancing Groot | 4. BB8 | 5. Coffee Table Book | 6. Jessica Jones T-Shirt | 7. Marvel Clock | 8. Captain America Christmas Jumper | 9. Hulk Mug | 10. Hand of the King Brooch | 11. Coffee Table Book | 12. Rick Grimes Key Ring | 13. Death Star Cookie Jar
For The Explorer
1. This Works Products | 2. Wireless Headphones | 3. Earplugs | 4. Luggage Tag | 5. Truffle | 6. Steamer (for when you arrive!) | 7. Glasses Case | 8. Sunglasses | 9. Wallet | 10. Hairbrush | 11. iPad | 12. Vanity Case | 13. Power Bank
For The Littles
1. Toby Turtle Slippers | 2. Star Wars Holiday Jumper | 3. Party Frock | 4. Fire Truck | 5. Hoppi Rabbit | 6. Retro Racing Car (in racing green)| 7. Beatrix Potter Books | 8. Lego Storage Brick | 9. Tricycle | 10. Brachiosaurus Lamp
For The Host
1. Candle Holder | 2. Hygge Book | 3. Teapot | 4. Teacup | 5. Cheese Board | 6. Cognac Glasses | 7. Corkscrew | 8. 2017 Wall Calendar | 9. Decanter | 10. Red Wine Aerator | 11. Villeroy & Boch | 12. Cake Stand | 13. Jug
Happy Shopping and don’t forget to treat yourself to a lil something too!